Author Topic: 3MX Ultra3 released.  (Read 13736 times)

FL410

Re: 3MX Ultra3 released.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 10:03:34 PM »
Wicknix,

it took some time before I got around to upgrading to Ultra 3 but I've been using it for some time now and I feel I still owe you a big thank you. So here it is: Thank you very much for all the effort you put in!! I love my LLL with 3MX Ultra 3.

It's a pity a lot of the download links have been going dead. Wouldn't it be possible to host 3MX on ibiblio?

All the best!

wicknix

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 03:03:17 AM »
Thanks, and glad some people still find their LLL and 3MX useful. Some day i plan on getting real internet (tethered to my phone still). When that day comes i plan on setting up a server and hosting every file from every project i ever worked on. Until then torrents and free file hosting is all we are left with. Sadly free file hosting slowly kills off files over time.

Cheers

Gezzz

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 07:23:13 AM »
Hi Wicknix. 3MX still going strong on my LLL! Unfortuately the device itself is starting to deteriorate. Screen coming loose, power socket getting dodgy etc. Way off topic but are you planning to do anything with the Raspberry Pi? I would like to build my own LLL using one with Arch Linux.
Cheers!
Gezzz

wicknix

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 04:53:25 AM »
No rasp pi for me. I find the old zipit z2 a better deal for the money (which i've already made a few userlands for btw). Currently i'm still messing around with those arm11 wm8650 800mhz netbooks and tablets. Good luck with your rasp pi project. :)

Cheers