Author Topic: different themes  (Read 3737 times)

billibin

different themes
« on: May 22, 2009, 08:40:39 AM »
hi
I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction but i downloaded some themes for the original software sometime ago from the web but everything on my elonex went and i had to reinstall everything, Alas I cannot find where i backed up the themes. does anyone know where i can download themes or can anyone shed any light as to how make them for myself? or is there anyone here who could help me with an idea of my own?
many thanks bill

kisma

Re: different themes
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »
hi bill
pm me with your e-mail and i will send you details of how to contact my friend who can help you out, he has done a few requests for me
he is moving house at the moment and will be updating his work soon as he can.   see  http://distortion.fh50.com/
would have replied sooner but i tend not to look here lately as there is not much interest here for the original os   

regards kisma

kisma

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »
hi bill
pm me with your e-mail and i will send you details of how to contact my friend who can help you out, he has done a few requests for me
he is moving house at the moment and will be updating his work soon as he can.   see  h**p://distortion.fh50.com/
would have replied sooner but i tend not to look here lately as there is not much interest here for the original os   

regards kisma

edit: reposted as marked as spam ?? 

kisma

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 10:04:26 AM »
hi
as my last two attempts are logged as spam i will pm you the details

Unhban

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »
If you put too many links in a post it seems to call it spam - I think it kicks in if there's three or more URLs, I've had the same problem in the past.

One workaround I've not tried but thought of is putting DOT in instead of .  e.g. BBC_dot_co_dot_uk .

Kisma, any chance of putting up your reply here as I'd like to know your answer/thoughts!  ;)

Unh.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 10:25:42 AM by Unhban »

Leven2e

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »
I posted quite a few links here,they appeared for some reason : http://linuxlaptopforum.ark2webdesign.co.uk/index.php/topic,57.0.html

kisma

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »
Unhban
 hi
    i posted a link to a site were he can download themes which has already been posted here, also i was going to remind him to search but my post was marked as spam, my second post was a copy of that but i could not get round the filter by replacing http with h**p.(after which i gave up)!!
i was also going to ask him to be more specific with his request for help and what ideas he had. I have a friend who has made me a personalised wallpaper using a picture of my new daughter, who i can ask for help if needed.

regards kisma