Author Topic: White and Green Delays  (Read 4273 times)

UberBigBarney

White and Green Delays
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:51:38 PM »
After emailing Elonex repeatedly about my order for a Green OneT+ and why it was delayed they informed me that they had not yet received the units yet, the same with white. Good news is that the white ones will arrive early next week and the green the week after that.
Its like getting blood from a stone with elonex  :)

vamn

Re: White and Green Delays
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 02:18:05 PM »
Perhaps the answer is to request a black unit, I too am waiting for a black and a green unit.
No emails .nothing!! >:(

Leven2e

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »
I have called them (again) on Friday regarding my green t+ and I had been told it would be dispatched on Tuesday so I would receive it on Thursday,definitely. A week before that they promised the end of the 3rd week of September... Bloody clueless they are.
The Hun.

bj2k7

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:54 AM »
I've got a White sat on my desk, it was delivered on Friday after a bit of complaining. My guess is they've had a container delivered and are struggling to get them despatched.

It's a nice looking unit, one problem with the white ones is top left corner flashes green in low low light as I'm guessing the wireless module has a green led on it

bj

thekanester

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »
I have received both a white and black unit, so the story of white not having been shipped yet is a bit of a fib. And I concur about the green light showing up through the white bezel. Classy thick plastic!

UberBigBarney

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 05:46:08 PM »
Ah good news then, White Ones does exist! Sorry for spreading old news :)
I'm still waiting though......    ???

UberBigBarney

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »
Its on its way! finally  ::)

I think its on its way, but the emails are quite vague...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:26:41 PM by UberBigBarney »

mikst

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Got the green one for my daughter delivered on tuesday 16th. Looks quite good she says its cute lol.

RockDoctor

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:50 AM »
Got the green one for my daughter delivered on tuesday 16th. Looks quite good she says its cute lol.
My green one arrived on the Wednesday morning (17th). Both wife and daughter like it. Me, I'm not so impressed, but it's doing OK. It's my first dive into the microcomputer market (I'm looking for a replacement for my Psion) ... well, actually, thinking of it in that light, instead of comparing it to my Fedora/Compaq laptop ... well it's a different beast.
Daughter want's one of her own. In green, of course. Which sort-of defeats the object of the colouring exercise.