Author Topic: CnM Minibook - Assistance if poss.  (Read 2584 times)

brian001

CnM Minibook - Assistance if poss.
« on: February 23, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »
Hi all, firstly I'm new to the board to a quick hello.

Before asking this question I have searched through the forum(s) but couldn't find a solution (maybe 1 doesn't exist).

I've just purchased a CnM minibook for my son (7 yrs old) and would like to know how or if possible to install some old style emulators. primarily the megadrive/genesis.

I've got some linux distro's and extracted the tar.gz etc, but just got some files that are makefiles etc.

can these be recompiled or does anyone know of any emulators that may run on this machine.

Regards and Many thanks in advance
Brian

ThatWikiGuy

Re: CnM Minibook - Assistance if poss.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:34:27 PM »
Hi all, firstly I'm new to the board to a quick hello.

Before asking this question I have searched through the forum(s) but couldn't find a solution (maybe 1 doesn't exist).

I've just purchased a CnM minibook for my son (7 yrs old) and would like to know how or if possible to install some old style emulators. primarily the megadrive/genesis.

I've got some linux distro's and extracted the tar.gz etc, but just got some files that are makefiles etc.

can these be recompiled or does anyone know of any emulators that may run on this machine.

Regards and Many thanks in advance
Brian

on the new distro topic (somewhere in this forum) there is mention of a gameboy emulator
in the games topic, there is doom and scummvm (plays games like monkey island)

brian001

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
Thx ThatWikiGuy,

Will search for that, but he likes a lot of the sega stuff, so if anyone can help would be much appreciated.

once again thank you TWG
regards

ThatWikiGuy

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
maybe wicknix can make a sega emu

Wildheart Baby

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
maybe wicknix can make a sega emu

I'm sure that may be beyond Wick's capability, though I may be wrong.