Author Topic: BWBASIC functions (sin cos exp) don't seem to work  (Read 2444 times)

WillieB

BWBASIC functions (sin cos exp) don't seem to work
« on: February 21, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »
Hi, I've been playing with BWBASIC on the cnm.  Seems OK with integer and real numbers and program flow (for next loops) but the trig and exp functions just give back the value of the operand i.e. sin(3) = 3.0000000 !.  Any Ideas I could do with a programming language on the cnm

wicknix

Re: BWBASIC functions (sin cos exp) don't seem to work
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:44:01 PM »
I have gcc, python and tcl/tk packaged up and can be found here: http://www.freeshells.ch/~wicked74/alpha400/packages/

That should give you something to play with. If the server is down try again later as it always comes back online sooner or later.

Cheers.

WillieB

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »
Well thats what I really want. I was just building up the courage to install a simulator and cross compiler. Thanks for the link.

WillieB

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »
Wicknix,, thanks agin for the link. Have Cpp and python. But with tclsh am I missing something?. The app cant find its library file even though it seems to be in the right   place. /usr/lib. 

It says: "error while loading shared libraries: libtcl8.4.so.0 cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory"
the file           libtcl8.4.so.0            is in the /usr/lib directory

Any Ideas.   -- I got tcl/tk up on my home computer though, looks good. Thanks again.

WillieB

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »
I've move this query to the "software and OS mdifications" Thread