Author Topic: cnm book help please  (Read 3035 times)

Hannah

cnm book help please
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
when i turn my cnb book on the screen just has loads of vertical lines down it and will not load up. I have downloaded the things off their website to an SD card to recover the computer but nothing happens at all it just does the same thing! please help :(

Artus Irbe

Re: cnm book help please
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »
Try an MBR or a Master Boot Record and then a recovery. If not try installing 3MX. Look around for it.

Leven2e

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:43:48 PM »
You should be more specific.
What recovery did you try? Full with formatting the partition? Or MBR ? What did you press?

Unhban

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:36:34 AM »
when i turn my cnb book on the screen just has loads of vertical lines down it and will not load up. I have downloaded the things off their website to an SD card to recover the computer but nothing happens at all it just does the same thing! please help :(
Sounds like not enough volts going to the screen. Is this a brand new minibook, or not new and it's started to happen? Have you dropped it?

If you've tried things, then I'd try Customer Services and get a new one....

utd_grant

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »
I'm sure I've read about this problem before on another forum. Did you give it a full charge (8+ hours) when you first got it ?

I'll see if I can track down the original post and the solution, if there was one.

utd_grant

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »
Here ya go:

Elonex ONE Google Group

Fingers crossed !