Author Topic: Dragon Fable Adventure Quest Mech Quest...  (Read 3096 times)

CnMC

Dragon Fable Adventure Quest Mech Quest...
« on: February 15, 2009, 05:31:16 PM »
I like to play these games while waiting for downloads, to pass the time etc... But they don't work on these laptops, you click to play just like any swf file but there is an error! Anyone know how to get round this or what add on to use please help me :) Thanks

MC

ThatWikiGuy

Re: Dragon Fable Adventure Quest Mech Quest...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
I like to play these games while waiting for downloads, to pass the time etc... But they don't work on these laptops, you click to play just like any swf file but there is an error! Anyone know how to get round this or what add on to use please help me :) Thanks

MC
Have you tried downloading them and playing them in the flash player?

Wildheart Baby

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
I'm guessing you are going to be out of luck, unless we can get flash support in the browser, oncw we get that, youtube and the like will be a snap.

Leven2e

Flash Games
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
There are certain flash games we can play ,and others (most of them..) we just can't. Even if you can play some,they will be running rather slow.

CnMC

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:31:29 PM »

MC
Have you tried downloading them and playing them in the flash player?

the game requires internet, i'll try but i'm guessing it won't work. oh well tell you when i cross that bridge! Thanks :)

CnMC

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 08:36:25 PM »
Oh, no luck, I guess i'll just have to wait or if any flash player is built for this browser, i guess i'll just have to find an alternative but thanks everyone!

Leven2e

Flash 8 .
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »
Requires Flash 8 (or above) to run.