Author Topic: Elonex ONEt Powered USB DVDRW Drive £39.13 -due soon  (Read 3942 times)

Leven2e

Elonex ONEt Powered USB DVDRW Drive £39.13 -due soon
« on: February 08, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »
http://www.gpsforless.co.uk/product_details.php?id=15326
Description

Need to load files, install programs or just play DVDS from a DVD disk to your Elonex ONEt? Need to burn DVDs / burn files to DVD? Then you need one of our brand new External USB Powered DVDRW Drives.

This very sleek and slim DVDRW Drive reader complements the portability of your Elonex ONEt totally. It will power itself from your Elonex ONEt power supply via the USB ports and needs No Heavy or Bulky AC/DC Adapters. If youre on the road or out and about and you need a totally portable DVDRW drive then this is it!

Included with this fantastic external DVDRW drive are two USB cables. One is for the transfer of information from your drive to your Elonex ONEt with the other to power your external drive from a separate USB port on your Elonex ONE. Also included is a Driver Disk for Windows 98 and a small installation guide.

This external USB powered DVDRW drive will work with Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 2000 / ME / 98 MAC.

Please note:

Our External DVDRW drives should only be connected and disconnected from Your Elonex ONEt when your Elonex ONEt is turned off.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:08:37 AM by Leven2e »
The Hun.

Jay Turner

Re: Elonex ONEt Powered USB DVDRW Drive £39.13 -due soon
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »
whicked, do we have a program to play dvds
Elonex OneT + Software hacks + 4Gig SD card

marsian720

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »
i have an external dvdrw with an external ac adapter . i pluged in my cnm but no luck
i can't see it. is a solution to this?
thanks

genericname1

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
does the onet have enough grunt to play dvd's had a similar spec'd PII/PIII oone and it couldn't