Author Topic: I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP...  (Read 2819 times)

johnc321

I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP...
« on: January 07, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »
Hello, i was given a cnm notebook for x-mas and i have no idea what i am able to do with it and being temporarily away from internet access i thought this may be the place where i can answers so i am ready for the net as well as just using it generally, i have an ipod so am i able to download itunes? in simple terms what level of gaming (if any) can i put on this i.e. can i put a large game on usb (4gb) and be able to play it, is the built in word program compatable with windows? i an very broad sense could someone please explain this notebook in simplistic terms to me as i struggle with the computer terminology. comparing this to some other posts i know these questions may seem a little tedious to a more computer educated person but any insight to the dos and donts of this notebook would be much appreciated as this the last stop of help for me after searching reviews etc on the web. cheers.

Leven2e

Re: I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:13 PM »
Read these post for start:   http://linuxlaptopforum.ark2webdesign.co.uk/index.php/topic,223.msg1053.html#msg1053 ,to get some idea.After start reading everything else this site.As you may see,post are quite well categorised. Use the search pane above too!! Thus we don't have to explain everything over and over again  ;)
Have a nice time exploring!
The Hun.